Darlene Jacques is a Canadian painter. She was born in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and has enjoyed living in the beautiful foothills area of Calgary, Alberta for the past 20 years.
She worked under the mentorship of Jon Williams at his teaching studio in Calgary for two years. Attending numerous classes with a variety of artists, she has developed versatility in subject and style. Acrylic is her primary medium, with pieces done in pastel, pencil and oils.
Art has been a passion for Darlene since youth. With a career in interior design and home staging, her attention to detail has resulted in artwork that inspires and expresses individuality.
Darlene enjoys painting realist, contemporary and abstract pieces that address personal preferences as clients envision artwork for their home or office. She appreciates the value of a well-chosen piece of art in creating the ambience in a home.
- Federation of Canadian Artists Juried Entry (February 2015)
- North Shore Artist’s Guild Spring Art Sale (May 2015)
- North Shore Artist’s Guild Summer Art Sale (July 25-26, 2015)
- Pop-Up Art Show at Lawson Creek Street Studios (August 30, 2015)
- North Shore Artist’s Guild Fine Art Sale (August 22-23, 2015)
- Federation of Canadian Artists 365 Art Show, Juried (October 2015)